An exquisite, Rare Georgian Paste & Blue glass pendant. Circa 1820’s
Believed to be Italian, this beautiful, rare, collectable pendant is handmade from continental Silver and black-dot paste. It features a central inner section of royal blue glass mounted in a collet setting. There is a central paste set, cross design mounted on the glass panel and a decorative frame with paste stones. Complete with decorative bail in a bow and crown design and paste stone drop (please see images).
There are a total of thirty-two original paste stones.
The reverse is hand engraved with a foliate design.
Hallmarked: 800 on the reverse together with another mark.
Total weight: 10.5 grams